Bliss~
|
www.ajollyhaven.blogspot.com
|
|
So glad!
You don't know how glad i am today. I was freaking freaking happy because i saw someone in my dreams yesterday night, and the person appeared in front of me this morning! She's someone who is very dear to me, but due to some reasons we drifted apart for years. Been trying hard to get in contact with her again. I miss her sooo much!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
It was all fated to see her on train i guess. I sat beside a sick women who was coughing non-stop. So i stood up and walk to the door where i can lean on the glass panel at the side. I looked around, and ta-da~ I saw someone who looked like the one in my dream yesterday! I open my eyes super big, and YES it's her! I ran across like a kid. I don't care if i looked unglam. I was so glad i saw her! Although the journey was short, am happy we communicated after such a long time. Memories flooded my mind - angklung days back in pre-u, our journey to and back from school together etc. I missed her alot. Am glad her life is blissful now. Her bf treats her superbly well, she has a stable job, and is still as beautiful! Im really happy for her!! :) Looking so forward to see her again. No, im not leaving it to chances anymore. I will call on her soon. I want to catch up with her!!! :) ♥ Blogging in A Jolly Haven @ 2:55 pm
|
Audrey Ng.
Need advice or have queries on Wealth Accumulation and Life Protection?? Drop me an email me at audrey.ng@manulife.com.sg Click here! --> Manulife Financial To do. Vienna Convention 2011 Tagboard. Links
ake blog.ake webbie. ah pok. ashley. candy. daneng. fangyu. felicia. hafiz. hazel. izzah. jia en. jiehui. jing ming. jessica. kenrick. lil'gavin. lee ping. mi. pearlynn. sherlynn. silvia. simone. szeling. wee Jin. wen hao. xiao xuan. yani. yan wen. yiting. yuting. zhenyu. bryan wong. david tao. fann wong. fan wen qing. felicia chin. joanne peh. mark lee. mr brown. quan yifeng. Archives |