Bliss~
|
www.ajollyhaven.blogspot.com
|
|
Mini time-out!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
The weather was soooooo good yesterday. Took a break from work, went out with baby and had loads of fun! Da Vinci The Genius exhibition was our 1st stop. We spent almost 3 hours there. Very inspirational! I didn't know there's actually so many stories behind Mona Lisa and The Last Supper. Da Vinci was a thinker and observer. Me too. I think a lot. And observe alot. The difference between us is, he think then he took action. I didn't. So im a normal person in a normal country living a normal life! :) My 2nd attempt to cycle since feb this year. I didn't know why, but my 2 hour cycle was so smooth, even baby was surprised! Where did my fear for slopes, my fear knocking into other people, my fear of falling gone to???? I didn't look at the ground this time. I cycle, looked forward and around. Taking mini-rest here and there. Although sunny, it was kind of windy too. Beautiful! Loves!!! :) ♥ Blogging in A Jolly Haven @ 7:51 am
|
Audrey Ng.
Need advice or have queries on Wealth Accumulation and Life Protection?? Drop me an email me at audrey.ng@manulife.com.sg Click here! --> Manulife Financial To do. Vienna Convention 2011 Tagboard. Links
ake blog.ake webbie. ah pok. ashley. candy. daneng. fangyu. felicia. hafiz. hazel. izzah. jia en. jiehui. jing ming. jessica. kenrick. lil'gavin. lee ping. mi. pearlynn. sherlynn. silvia. simone. szeling. wee Jin. wen hao. xiao xuan. yani. yan wen. yiting. yuting. zhenyu. bryan wong. david tao. fann wong. fan wen qing. felicia chin. joanne peh. mark lee. mr brown. quan yifeng. Archives |