www.ajollyhaven.blogspot.com

I love babies~
Monday, July 06, 2009
I visit Yanwen's blog everyday. Everyday?!?!? Yes. Even im amused at my actions. I feel like a stalker. Lol!

I just love her baby velle. So much that if i don't see updates on her blog i feel like im missing something. She calls her baby a 'bao', a worm, a pea. And baby velle really looked as described!! Everytime i log onto her blog, i will shout for my mummy, and we will view chlovelle's pics together. Can u imagine how much we love baby velle? She just look so squeezable and pinchable. I want to bite her chubby cheeks!!! :D

Perhaps my biological clock is ticking away. I feel old although im 23. Many of the people i know are either married, getting married, or already have 1 or 2 kids despite being younger than me. Looking at their blogs, i feel my motherly instincts get stronger and stronger. Or maybe not. I don't know. But i only know since young i love babies/toddlers/kids. I will want to be a mother. Im not the type of want-to-get-married-but-no-babies-please women. I also don't intend to 'plan' the number of years of couple-hood before deciding to have babies. Let it be, natural. If it comes, it's a gift.

Friends have been asking me the golden question- When am i getting married, since me and baby has been together for 3 years plus. My answer is, not now. We're still young. I just started out in my career, while baby's still pursuing his degree. We both know the figures we need in order to plan for a wedding, a home, and for our children. We can't afford it today. I mean, how many people can afford all these at the age of 23/24 today? And being a new-age women, i definately will want to carry on working after marriage and childbirth. Who'll assist in taking care of our children? All these need careful planning, thus need time. We definately won't rush into marriage so soon. But i'll definately want to have a family before 30 :)

If only im not born in this time and age, i would have gotten married, maybe at 18. Get married, stay at home to cook for my husband and take care of my adorable children. This is how much i love children. And, the more the merrier! :D

♥ Blogging in A Jolly Haven @ 9:07 pm





Audrey Ng.

Need advice or have queries on Wealth Accumulation and Life Protection??

Drop me an email me at audrey.ng@manulife.com.sg

Click here! --> Manulife Financial


To do.

Put Braces on 28th Sept '09
Learn driving Dec 2009
Get driving license by 2010
Shanghai Convention
Vienna Convention 2011


Tagboard.



Links
ake blog.
ake webbie.
ah pok.
ashley.
candy.
daneng.
fangyu.
felicia.
hafiz.
hazel.
izzah.
jia en.
jiehui.
jing ming.
jessica.
kenrick.
lil'gavin.
lee ping.
mi.
pearlynn.
sherlynn.
silvia.
simone.
szeling.
wee Jin.
wen hao.
xiao xuan.
yani.
yan wen.
yiting.
yuting.
zhenyu.

bryan wong.
david tao.
fann wong.
fan wen qing.
felicia chin.
joanne peh.
mark lee.
mr brown.
quan yifeng.


Archives