Bliss~
|
www.ajollyhaven.blogspot.com
|
|
I love April 28th.
Im 24! =)
Thursday, April 29, 2010
I can't remember how it felt to be 14, 16 or even 19. I only remember the little fun elements during my birthdays in school days. Year after year, birthdays were loud singing, running around, lots of presents and some sabotaging with cream and flour and dirty uniform. I can't recall when all these came to a halt. Maybe it was after graduation from Sec school? In Pre-U days, my birthdays were a lot simpler. Presents frm my cliques and birthday song in class. No craziness like in Pri and Sec school. But it was nice, more adult kind of thing. Of course my most memorable birthday was my 21st. =) I came to realised only yesterday, that i'd prefer to celebrate my birthday in a serene manner. To have dinner with a few friends, chit-chat session with a chilled drink. (I had that advance celebration 2 weeks ago) I wonder if that is because i've lost touch with crazy birthday celebrations since i graduated, or is it due to me growing older already? lol. Dearie asked me how i wanted to celebrate my birthday. I told him - Picnic and cycling by the beach. =) And i had that yesterday. A simple day filled with sweetness by the beach together with the sun and sea. I love it. :) Labels: birthday ♥ Blogging in A Jolly Haven @ 2:59 pm
|
Audrey Ng.
Need advice or have queries on Wealth Accumulation and Life Protection?? Drop me an email me at audrey.ng@manulife.com.sg Click here! --> Manulife Financial To do. Vienna Convention 2011 Tagboard. Links
ake blog.ake webbie. ah pok. ashley. candy. daneng. fangyu. felicia. hafiz. hazel. izzah. jia en. jiehui. jing ming. jessica. kenrick. lil'gavin. lee ping. mi. pearlynn. sherlynn. silvia. simone. szeling. wee Jin. wen hao. xiao xuan. yani. yan wen. yiting. yuting. zhenyu. bryan wong. david tao. fann wong. fan wen qing. felicia chin. joanne peh. mark lee. mr brown. quan yifeng. Archives |