Bliss~
|
www.ajollyhaven.blogspot.com
|
|
The list.
There's a lot of things i want to do. A looooong list in fact.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Quite a number of movies caught my interest but they came, and go so fast without me knowing. Missed. I want to schedule frequent holidays, to take my mind off work as and when, and to enjoy the finer things in life in another part of the world. I want to finish reading all my novels so that i can add on new titles to my library. I want to sit and relax for the entire day at the beach, reading and sipping a cuppa, alone. I want to lose weight. Off my thighs. I want to have long hair once again. I want to pass my driving license on 11th Sept because i want to buy my first car soon. I want to visit the old folks home on a regular basis, to feed, bathe, chat, play and to entertain them. I want to learn latin dances and ballet. I want to have my own house. I want to personally tell my families and closer friends that i appreciate and love them a lot. And to thank them for loving me too. I want to give my parents more allowance for their daily use and retirement funds. I want to tell all the people around me the importance of insurance and how important it is to grow their wealth today instead of tomorrow. I want to eat anything i want and not be very afraid of gaining weight. I want to start an exercise routine. I want to stop online shopping as it is too addictive. and the list goes on...................... Labels: to-dos ♥ Blogging in A Jolly Haven @ 6:21 pm
|
Audrey Ng.
Need advice or have queries on Wealth Accumulation and Life Protection?? Drop me an email me at audrey.ng@manulife.com.sg Click here! --> Manulife Financial To do. Vienna Convention 2011 Tagboard. Links
ake blog.ake webbie. ah pok. ashley. candy. daneng. fangyu. felicia. hafiz. hazel. izzah. jia en. jiehui. jing ming. jessica. kenrick. lil'gavin. lee ping. mi. pearlynn. sherlynn. silvia. simone. szeling. wee Jin. wen hao. xiao xuan. yani. yan wen. yiting. yuting. zhenyu. bryan wong. david tao. fann wong. fan wen qing. felicia chin. joanne peh. mark lee. mr brown. quan yifeng. Archives |