www.ajollyhaven.blogspot.com

O. C. C
Monday, November 08, 2010
Over. But Confused. And Complicated still.

It wasn't supposed to turn out this way.
But it happened. In a way which was super unpredictable.
It was unusually serene.
And i didn't think it was strange until more was discovered.
I dont like how things were developed without me knowing a single shit.
Situations i wasnt allowed to have, yet there were double standards.
I dont like being kept in the dark.
I dont like the supposedly truth, but actually it may all be excuses.
I dont like how it felt to be replaced.
I dont like how things turned out not the way it was supposed to be,
with full of unknown.
I dont like how i felt i did my best to handle this, yet there were things happened within things which was fucking out of control.
I dont like how much i want to ignore this shit yet it keeps coming back.
I dont like how i am still imagining all the unknown - what could have happened, and what will happen down the road, without me knowing a fucking thing.
I dont like how amicable i want this to be, yet i dont know if this situation can allow that - Im not that magnanimous.
I dont like how ambiguous the whole thing is right now, although it's bloody over.
And i fucking hate the fact that someone much younger could advise on a mature issue like this.
And the fact that the advise and solutions are biased because the parties may be emotional.
I desperately want to change all the DONT LIKEs to HATE. But i cant allow myself to be like this. It's bloody over. I have to stop thinking about this!

♥ Blogging in A Jolly Haven @ 3:12 pm





Audrey Ng.

Need advice or have queries on Wealth Accumulation and Life Protection??

Drop me an email me at audrey.ng@manulife.com.sg

Click here! --> Manulife Financial


To do.

Put Braces on 28th Sept '09
Learn driving Dec 2009
Get driving license by 2010
Shanghai Convention
Vienna Convention 2011


Tagboard.



Links
ake blog.
ake webbie.
ah pok.
ashley.
candy.
daneng.
fangyu.
felicia.
hafiz.
hazel.
izzah.
jia en.
jiehui.
jing ming.
jessica.
kenrick.
lil'gavin.
lee ping.
mi.
pearlynn.
sherlynn.
silvia.
simone.
szeling.
wee Jin.
wen hao.
xiao xuan.
yani.
yan wen.
yiting.
yuting.
zhenyu.

bryan wong.
david tao.
fann wong.
fan wen qing.
felicia chin.
joanne peh.
mark lee.
mr brown.
quan yifeng.


Archives